|Axis Bank Education Loan||Private||https://www.axisbank.com|
1) The education loan would be provided to those students who have obtained admission to career-oriented courses e.g. medicine, engineering, management etc. either at the graduate or post-graduate level.
2) Secured at least 50% marks during HSC & Graduation
3) Secured admission in India or Abroad through entrance test/Merit based selection process post completion of HSC (10+2)
Proof of residence (any one of the following):
1) Third party guarantee and/or collateral security may be asked for in appropriate cases
2) Additional security in the form of an LIC Policy in favour of the Bank with the sum assured being at least 100% of the education loan amount may be required.
3) Annual premium for the same may be included while computing the loan requirement and future income of the student needs to be assigned in favour of the Bank to meet instalment obligations
4) Tangible collateral security of suitable value acceptable to bank alongwith the assignment of future income of the student for payment of installments.
1) Central Government Interest Subsidy Scheme for Economically Weaker Section for Education Loans
2) Government of India, Ministry of HRD vide letter no. F. 11-4/2010 – U.5(i) dated 25th May 2010 have formulated a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of moratorium i.e. Course Period plus one year or six months after getting job, whichever is earlier. This scheme is available for loans taken by students belonging to economically weaker sections (EWS) (where annual parental income from all sources is up to and inclusive of `4.5 lakhs)
3) under the IBA approved Model Educational Loan Scheme, for pursuing any of the approved courses of studies in technical and professional streams, from recognized institutions in India.
Created By : Tech Wishes & VM3 Tech Solutions LLP Learning Telescope Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.