The student must be an Indian National & must have passed the required course with essential grades.
The applicant must have received admission in a course in any recognized institute, approved by the State or Central Government.
Mark sheet of the most recent qualifying public exam for school or college in India.
Proof of admission to the course (Fee receipts, Transfer Certificate, etc.).
Schedule of expenses for the course (Fee receipts obtained from the institute).
Two recent passport size photos of the borrower, co-obligant and guarantor.
Duplicate copy of any national ID card like passport, Voter’s ID, Driving License etc.
Recent salary slips if you are a salaried person and income proofs like reference from clients, IT papers etc. if you are self-employed, freelancers, professionals, entrepreneurs or agriculturist.
Bachelors (Graduation) and Masters (Post-graduation) that include professional as well as technical courses with work potential conducted by colleges or universities validated by UGC, Government, Department of Electronics, AICTE, IMC, and autonomous institutes like IIT, IIM, Madras Christian College etc.
For education in India:- Up to INR. 10 lakh.
less than INR 4 lakhs, no interest will be levied. For loan sum more than that, 5 percent interest will be levied
Starts a year after the course is completed or six months after landing a job, whichever is earlier.
Loan with interest can be repaid in EMIs i.e. you can take 10 years to repay loan amount up to INR. 7.5 lakhs and 15 years if the amount is more than that.
Up to INR. 4 lakhs – Nil
Above INR. 4 lakhs:- For studying in India – 5%
1) Loan is provided conjointly to the applicant and his/her guardian.
2) There is an agreement that future earnings of the student will contribute to loan repayment.
3) No collateral is required if the loan amount is less than INR. 4 lakh.
4) For loan sum between INR. 4 lakh and INR 7.5 lakh, guarantee from a bank-approved third party may be required. To avoid this, the borrower can offer security of palpable assets (covering the loan amount) in its stead.
5) If the loan amount is more than INR. 7.5 lakhs, the security worth the same is required as collateral.
Course fee, hostel fee, costs of required books and instruments, examination fee and study trips are considered.